can cout<<""; can cout<<""; contribute ?

wangzhihuii

Hi all,
I'm really confused, can
cout<<"";
contribute anything to the routine ?!!

my programm won't work properly without this trivial sentence.

Sincerely
vivian

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Stefan_N=E4we?=

Hi all,
I'm really confused, can
cout<<"";
contribute anything to the routine ?!!
Yes.

my programm won't work properly without this trivial sentence.

Bad for you...

/S.

P.S. Please don't give us *any* information at all

Alvin

Hi all,
I'm really confused, can
cout<<"";
contribute anything to the routine ?!!

my programm won't work properly without this trivial sentence.

Sincerely
vivian

Huh? Is this a continuation from a previous thread?

Howard

Hi all,
I'm really confused, can
cout<<"";
contribute anything to the routine ?!!

my programm won't work properly without this trivial sentence.

In case you haven't figured it out from those other replies, there's not
enough information in your post to tell us anything. But if you're getting
a crash without that line of code, then something else is wrong with your
code, which this line simply "hides" somehow. You need to find out what's
wrong with the rest of your code. If there's some other problem such as the
output not being what you expect, then you'll still need to let us know more
about what should be happening, what is happening, and what code is having
the problem.

-Howard