My Introduction!

Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone! I'm Roiter Tanoa, and my goal is to create games and my own website.

My reason for joining this forum is to learn how to program, get feedback on any projects I work on and to contribute to another community.
I have little experience with programming, although I have some experience with MicroPython.
The programming languages I'm interested in are Python, Javascript and Java.

I look forward to becoming a member of this community, thank you for reading my post!

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
30
Hello and welcome! Sorry I'm so late, this post must've fallen through the cracks. What kind of games are you interested in? Are you locked into the languages you listed? They can, of course, be used to make games but they might limit you unnecessarily.