Can hidden controls be grouped and posted together?

Ken Adams

Can hidden elements with the same name be posted in a group similar to that
of checkbox fields? Whereby if this is possible I would assume you would
just get an array of values from the post with the hidden elements name.

Thanks

Jukka K. Korpela

Ken Adams said:
Can hidden elements with the same name be posted in a group similar
to that of checkbox fields?

According to specifications, the name=value pairs are included in the
order in which they appear in HTML source. (It is unnecessary and
unwise to rely on this; form data processing should not depend on the
order.) So what is your problem?
Whereby if this is possible I would
assume you would just get an array of values from the post with the
hidden elements name.

There are no arrays in form data. You probably confuse form data with
the processing of form data using some unspecified programming
language.