    open() ....writel(() ...close()..... ....save as ... c:\test.txt
    thank you if you have an idea
    Hansueli

    Rickli Hansueli, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Rickli Hansueli

    Ivan Marsh Guest

    You shouldn't be able to from what I know.
    That would violate the browser security.

    Ivan Marsh, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Douglas Crockford, Nov 20, 2003
  4. No, not in the standard browser security environment.

    /L

    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen, Nov 20, 2003
  5. In the standard web environment no, but on your local PC you can, e.g.

    var fso = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");
    var myfile = fso.CreateTextFile("c:\\myfile.txt", true);
    myfile.WriteLine("Some test.");
    myfile.Close();

    Search Google for FileSystemObject for more information.

    If you have some antivirus program, it may stop the script.

    Vjekoslav

    Vjekoslav Begovic, Nov 20, 2003
  6. Rickli Hansueli

    Mark Szlazak Guest