Can Someone please try the following?

Rob Dob

Can someone please try the following in VS2005 and let me know if you get
the same results...

-1-Create a new Web Application use C#
-2- double click on the default.aspx form and view it in design mode
-3- right mouse click and select "View Component Designer"
-4- select "SqlDataAdapater from the Tools bar, under Data if it doesn exist
there then rightmouse click within the data tab and select "Choose Items"
and then scroll down and select the SQLDataAdapter, and press OK
-5- now drag this new SQLDataAdapter onto your Components designer window,
it will lauch the wizard, select a SQL Server and a table, select one with
lots of fields in it.
-6- now close the components desiger window and go back into the webform and
right mouse click and select "View Code", scroll down and where you see
your Page_Load add in a InitializeComponent();
-7- scroll down into the InitializeComponent() method and you should see
something like this:
this.components = new System.ComponentModel.Container();
System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager resources = new
System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager(typeof(_Default));

then further down below you will see another statement something like:

this.sqlInsertCommand1.CommandText =
resources.GetString("sqlInsertCommand1.CommandText");

btw this is the line where you program will fail.

Now select Ctrl + F5, this will build and run your project, I would be
very surprised if it works, Please let me know how it goes..