Can we put ActiveX Control into the DataGrid Column?

Vadim

Is it possible to put ActiveX Control into the DataGrid Column?

I've tried, but it seems to me that the only columns' types
are: hyperlink and linkbutton.

My email is: (e-mail address removed)

Vadim

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

I'm not sure why you think this is true. Datacolumns should accept object
types. Since an activeX object is of type object, it should accept the
reference. You should proceed in the same manner as if you were adding a
drop down list control to the datagrid column. In addition, be sure to set
the aspcompat flag property of the page container to true to avoid
performance issues. If your activeX component does not have a user
interface, then the cell may be empty by the way.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]