CancelCommand Not Firing!

Scott M.

I have an asp:DataGrid control with EnableViewState=False. I am calling
DataBind on both the non-postback and the postback. I am persisting the
state of the grid myself and restoring the state (selectedItem, editItem,
sortCommand, etc.). Everything is working just fine EXCEPT the
CancelCommand event is not firing. All the other events ARE firing.

Any ideas?

Elton Wang

Show your code please.

Elton Wang