Cannot use system.data.oracleclient

chris

When I tried to import system.data.oracleclient, it was not available.
Do I need to install anything for being able to use it ?

Ad

Mark Rae

When I tried to import system.data.oracleclient, it was not available.
Do I need to install anything for being able to use it ?

Have you added a reference to it in your project...?

chris

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I added a .NET reference (Oracle.DataAccess), version 10.2.0.100 and I
was able to import Oracle.DataAccess in Web project. Is there a way to
use the same for SQL Project - VB Stored Procedure (SQLCLR) ?

Ad

sloan

I ~think there is a Oracle provider ....... and then there is a microsoft
provider For Oracle.

They are not the same.

go to msdn.microsoft.com and try to find the dowload for the microsoft
oracle provider.

Top