Can't locate Carp/Heavy.pm ? please help!

joe

Hi I get this error when i run my script from cron
Can't locate Carp/Heavy.pm in @INC (@INC contains: AI::Categorize) at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.2/Carp.pm line 178, <STDIN> line 1.
fetchmail
when i run it form console i dont get any erros
the file Heavy.pm is where it should be
when i do perl -V from cron all the @incs paths look the same as when i do
it from console. i am running perl 5.8.2 but i have also intalled 5.6.1
please help.

John Bokma

joe said:
Hi I get this error when i run my script from cron
Can't locate Carp/Heavy.pm in @INC (@INC contains: AI::Categorize) at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.2/Carp.pm line 178, <STDIN> line 1.
fetchmail
when i run it form console i dont get any erros
the file Heavy.pm is where it should be
when i do perl -V from cron all the @incs paths look the same as when i do
it from console. i am running perl 5.8.2 but i have also intalled 5.6.1
please help.

which perl version on console, which via cron?

Peter J. Acklam

John Bokma said:
which perl version on console, which via cron?

Things must be really screwy if it's the 5.6.1 version complaining
about an error in a 5.8.2-specific directory.

Peter