Capture Computer Name

Dave

I have an internal page that I'd like to not only capture the users
name that hits it, but I'd also like to capture what machine that they
used when they logged in. I'm already logging the
ServerVariables["remote_addr"], but that's not granular enough.

Is there a way to capture the machine name when a user hits the page?
If yes...please be specific.

Thanks for your help.

Joined
May 16, 2006
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Dim host As System.Net.IPHostEntry
host = System.Net.Dns.GetHostByAddress(Request.ServerVariables.Item("REMOTE_HOST"))
dim strComputerName as string = host.HostName