capture the screen of other window

peter

Dear All
In linux, using java, how to capture the screen of other window?
Is there a onchange event? I don't want to keep capturing other window
due to low performance.

thanks
from Peter ([email protected])

Andrew Thompson

..In linux, using java, how to capture the screen of other window?

Same as for Windows & Mac. Robot.
Is there a onchange event?

For windows not controlled by Java? No.
..I don't want to keep capturing other window
due to low performance.

Throws some faster hardware at the problem,
or limit the size of the screen capture.