change default "New Website" location

wheretheicegrows

Is there some way to change the default location for new websites in
Visual Studio 2008. It seems one can change the "Visual Studio
projects location", the "Visual Studio user project templates
location", the "Visual Studio user item templates location", and these
all are configured from "Tools / Options / Projects and Solutions /
General". None of these settings though seems to influence the default
"New Website" location.

So can I change the default "New Website" location, and if yes how do
I do that? Thank you