    i know it might simple to others. I am just wondering how to change
    the text color in a texbox.

    Richard

    Richard, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Are you familiar with CSS? That's what you'll need to do it. For
    instance:

    <head>
    form input {/*************************************/
    color: blue;/* this here's the interesting bit */
    }/************************************************/
    </head>
    <form>
    <input type="text" value="this is a test">
    </form>

    Never used CSS before? There're a plethora of tutorials on the web,
    for example:

    http://www.google.com/search?as_q=c...ny&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=off

    or, if the link breaks,

    http://linkfrog.net/dacd

    Hope this helps,

    Walter Gildersleeve
    Freiburg, Germany

    http://linkfrog.net
    URL Shortening
    Free and easy, small and green.

    dsa2kja0f9laj, Dec 16, 2005

  3. Wrong advice. First, blue is wrong color for text on web pages, unless the
    text is a link. Second, you haven't specified background color, i.e. you have
    missed the "C" of "CSS".

    Jukka K. Korpela, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Richard

    ghoul-cow Guest