Check sql server 2005 end point

lautaro

I'm developing a windows mobile 6 aplication with C# .NET 2008. I'm
trying to check network,internet,sqlserver2005 availability. I already
check network and internet successfully.

Usually if you use the SQL server compact CE you can check this Uri
http://yourserverip/SQLSync/sqlcesa30.dll and this make the trick, but
I am using sql server 2005 web server. Did some one have any Idea how
to verify if your web server is online.

Thanks in advanced

Armando Rocha

Hi,

You can do a webrequest to your WebServer:

bool _IsOnline = false;
private void Connect()
{
try