checkbox weird Problem

M.Selvakumar

Hi,

I have a weird problem in checkbox.In my page, When i move mouse from
one textbox to other suddenly the chechbox's text is selected and the
typed chracters are attached to the checkbox text.For example, if the
checkbox text is "Others" and if i typed "test" then the checkboxes
text changed to "Otherstest".

Here is the complete scenoria.

In my .aspx web page, i have number of checkboxes and textboxes.For
one check box i have added a onclick attribute to call a javascript,
which will show two textboxes.The texboxes has a Required Field
validators.When i check the checkbox,it is opening two textbox and the
mandatory validators are fired,The problem is , when i move focus from
one text box to other, suddenly the Checkbox text is selected and the
text typed are attached to the Checkbox's text.

Please help me..

KeyboardSurfer

really sounds like something in your code , can u send a quick snippet of
your code ??

M.Selvakumar

KeyboardSurfer said:
really sounds like something in your code , can u send a quick snippet of
your code ??

Thanks for your reply.

The actual problem is, i am having a numeric validator for the
textboxes. The validators are having dynamic display property.When i
enter some text in the first textbox and move focus to the second
textbox, the numeric validator is fired.So the second text box and
other controls are pushed down and i got the focus on the checkbox
text.

I don't know how to handle this.Please help me.