Checking links and robots.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Jukka K. Korpela said:
As you like it, but that does not make them useful. All claims about the
usefulness of the Valid HTML! icons have been proven incorrect. In fact,
all the purported uses can be proven to be _harmful_.

Strangely, after _every_ purported use has been disproved, people _still_
keep saying "well, they are maybe not perfect, but they are useful!".
It is hard to understand this as other than a strange form of
religiousness - iconolatry.

(The W3C is probably too proud to admit this, after a long period of
propaganda. But you need not be.)

And why should I share Your opinions, instead?
You write that all claims about the
usefulness of the Valid HTML! icons have been proven incorrect but I do not
need share your opinion on this subject either.

Sam Hughes

And where should the code be placed?
Does the licence agreeement for the use of IE let users modify the
browsers? --

It is just a bookmark. Or favorite. That's what they're called in
English anyway. At the top of the browser is a menu, in which you can
click on a favorite and that site will be loaded. And there are buttons
such as Add to Favorites... and Organize Favorites.... I hope this
describes what I am referring to.

Each favorite is stored with a title (such as a "Yahoo!") and a URL
(http://www.yahoo.com/).

You are allowed to put javascript in the URL, the javascript I showed in
an earlier posting.