children process

Rita

hi,

I currently have a bash wrapper which executes a program, something like
this

#!/usr/bin/env bash
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/foo:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
exec "[email protected]"

I would like to have a python process which will do process accounting for
all children, so if a process starts, I would like to get all the
children's memory (/proc/<ALL Children>/stat).

Is there a way to do this?

Ad