choose bean in netbeans 6.0.1

Richie

When i choose bean from the bean pallete and enter the class, netbeans
cannot find it. has anyone solve this problem?

Mark Space

Richie said:
When i choose bean from the bean pallete and enter the class, netbeans
cannot find it. has anyone solve this problem?

I don't know of this is related, but some of the bean patterns didn't
make it over from 5.5. You may be bit by this. Check your procedure and
make sure it's ok (didn't misspell a file name or something) and then if
it all looks right, try upgrading to 6.1 beta, I think the bean patterns
are back in that version.

Richie

I don't know of this is related, but some of the bean patterns didn't
make it over from 5.5.  You may be bit by this. Check your procedure and
make sure it's ok (didn't misspell a file name or something) and then if
it all looks right, try upgrading to 6.1 beta, I think the bean patterns
are back in that version

let me be more specific. when i want a non-gui component in my java
project like the timer class in the jdk, i go into the bean pallete
and click on choose been and i entered Timer and i get a message
stating cannot find class. unknown sourse, classpath must be in
project. the jre lib in the classpath.

Richie

I don't know of this is related, but some of the bean patterns didn't
make it over from 5.5.  You may be bit by this. Check your procedure and
make sure it's ok (didn't misspell a file name or something) and then if
it all looks right, try upgrading to 6.1 beta, I think the bean patterns
are back in that version.

6.1 beta did not solve the problem