    How do you create a "chrome" window in asp.net? thoes kind of windows that
    look like a normal winform type window with no toolbars or stuff... I know
    it's possible, i've seen it... thanks!

    Brian Henry, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Brian Henry

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    Chrome windows are created with javascript. The window.open function accepts
    values that allow you to customize the look and feel of the window. Have a
    look at the function definition and use the appropriate values to create
    what you want. Here is an example:
    Response.Write("<script>window.open('admin.aspx', 'chrome', 'menubar=no,
    toolbar=no,scrollbars=no,width=300,height=300,resizable=no')</script>");

    Alvin Bruney, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Brian Henry

    Brian Henry Guest

    so they are diffrent from the window.showmodal windows? I thought thoes
    where chrome windows but in a modal state

    Brian Henry, Dec 11, 2003