classpath for rmiregistry

cnwy

Hi,
I have started rmiregistry at 1099,but can't bind the object with
java.rmi.UnmarshalException,And bind successfully Only after I set the
classpath and restart rmiregistry service.
So I want to set the classpath dynamic than restart the service.
Any suggestions?

wy.

Owen Jacobson

Hi,
I have started rmiregistry at 1099,but can't bind the object with
java.rmi.UnmarshalException,And bind successfully Only after I set the
classpath and restart rmiregistry service.
So I want to set the classpath dynamic than restart the service.
Any suggestions?

wy.

When starting the "server" JVM that exports the remote objects, set the
java.rmi.server.codebase system property to something both rmiregistry and
client applications can resolve. Eg.,

rmiregistry &
java -Djava.rmi.server.codebase=http://example.com/classes/stubs.jar -jar
server.jar

Ensure that the server's security policy is set to something sensible, too.

-Owen