ClickOnce Vista UAC. Application Manifest.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Guest, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi.

    I want to run ClickOnce Application as Administrator in Vista

    I think that the best way for users to elevate privilege is embed
    Application Manifest.

    But, I don't know how to elevate privilege
    by Application Manifest.

    Please teach me.
    Sample manifest file is appreciate.

    Now I've found two ways to elevate privilege in below website.

    http://geekswithblogs.net/thibbard/archive/2007/01/18/FullTrustClickOnceAndVistaUAC.aspx

    thank you.

    Guest, Jun 8, 2007

    Guest Guest