Code coverage & Functional coverage tutorials

Raj

Hi all,

Does anyone has the code coverage & functional coverage tutorials? am
particularly looking for TransEDA..

Regards
Raj

Hans

I believe TransEDA (unfortunately) is no longer in business (I might be
wrong). Try to get hold of a Modelsim 6.2a copy, lots of coverage metrics
and some tutorials. For functional coverage you need Questa (i.e SVA/PSL
assertions),

Hans
www.ht-lab.com

Mark Norton

Raj said:
Hi all,

Does anyone has the code coverage & functional coverage tutorials? am
particularly looking for TransEDA..

I don't know about tutorials, however Aldec's Riviera product has code
coverage metrics from simulation runs.

Best regards,
Mark Norton

Ajeetha

Raj,
TransEDA is almost closed. WHich simulator do you use? Modern day
simulators have code cov as part of their offering (VCS/NC/MTI).
Function coverage - VCS has it both as assertion and covergroup. Questa
has this as well, on NC side - I know it has assertions, but fcov - not
sure.

HTH
Ajeetha, CVC
--