Code works in Firefox, but not IE

Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I am new to these forums, so bare with me. I am working on a page for a friend and have done about 25% of the design, when I noticed that its a different format in IE and Firefox. The page looks how I designed it in firefox, but when viewed with IE, it looks nothing like it should. I'm using Dreamweaver CS4, so perhaps there was a setting I should have adjusted, I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the url, (its not complete so no talk about how bad it looks plz): powerkrewservers.com/pho/menu2.html
Also the flash buttons dont appear at all in IE.. :-(