Coding going wrong

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I'm new in this forum and greet all of you! Currently I'm doing an apprenticeship where I learn about Photography, Graphic Design, Film editing and Web design. I love what I'm doing and it's very fullfilling (most of it). When it comes to coding something happens with me. I get very hard panic attacks. Something that otherwise never really happened in my life. I fall in a deep, almost like a depression like status. I cannot do anything and looking at a code makes me literally dizzy. I never really coded before in my life and in the beginning I was kinda looking forward to it but now it's literally horror! When I talk to my teachers they don't know exactly what to say other than giving me tipps on how I could learn it better but they don't want to understand, that I feel paralyzed and feel just awful when coding. It takes around 10min of coding and I feel like my brain was working for hours. When someone tries to explain it to me I know that I would understand but my brain just does not want to take in the information. It literally just shuts down. Luckily for a while I could dodge coding and concentrate myself on getting better at graphic design but the problem, that I am currently in a course where the goal is to make a very very simple website with html/CSS and bootstrap. This Website has to be connected with wordpress and it should consist of a home, about and contact where one of these has a dropdown menu. I'm really not a lazy person. I hit the gym 5x a week and can learn for hours when it comes to all the adobe programs (except dreamweaver).

And I am in a very horrible position right now because we had time to prepare for this course a decent amount of time but I concentrated on other things because at the one hand I didn't wanna get this crazy panick attacks and at the other hand it was impossible to ask a teacher or friend for help because of my brain just shutting up and me ultimately wasting their time. I promised myself I would be doing this course and really put the effort in but its the second day now and im failing miserably in a task that probably is stupid easy.

Reaction score
"task that probably is stupid easy". When You notice You use the electricity, computer bits, computer memory and other things can it be still stupid?

Ask a Question