coding java programs online

Rajesh Moorjani

hi all,

if youre looking to write java / j2ee code, you can now code your java / j2ee projects directly online at http://www.krazykoder.com

see an example here:
http://www.krazykoder.com/c/Java/Upper_and_Lower_Case

so you can code/compile/run and share your programs directly online now.
you can also find many existing programs contributed by others, then compile, run and even modify them all online.

its a great way to learn java technology, gain hands-on experience, and get job-ready in no time!

its all free, so enjoy!

tks
rajesh

full disclosure: i am one of the founders of Krazy Koder.

Stefan Ram

Rajesh Moorjani said:

Readers who have disabled the HTML element »IFRAME« will not
be able to see the source code on this page. Technically, it
should be possible to embed the source code without Iframes.
so you can code/compile/run and share your programs directly online now.

It also seems that scripting has to be activated to
use these features. Technically, it should be possible
to do this without Scripting. (As - for example - the
»Vote« button is implemented without scripting.)

It seems that that information about each page request is
shared with Google Inc. and Facebook, Inc. once scripting
is activated.

Some partys disable Iframes and scripting for security reasons.

Rajesh Moorjani

thanks stefan,

i'll check into if we can work around using iframes and scripting.

however most students we've come across so far dont seem to have these
restrictions on their browsers and network.
almost all of them connect to the internet from their homes and use
new-age browsers which handle our scripting very smoothly.

appreciated your feedback nonetheless,
tks,
rajesh