combobox

Sphinx

I have to make a java-program for my exam in school.
In my program I'm using an OptionPane with a combobox in it.
The user can choose from the list shown in the combobox and then press ok.
But I'm not totally happy with that... I would like that the user of the
program is capable
for putting a new item in the combobox when that item doesn't appear in the
list from te combo.

So, what I actually want to have is a combination of a combobox (with all
the items in) and a textbox(where you can typ a new item in) in one. Is this
possible, or do I have to look for an other solution...

Sorry for the bad explanation.

Greetz,
Sphinx