    Lon Baker Guest

    Has anyone been successful? It looks like the readline extension will
    not compile out of the box.

    Lon Baker, Mar 6, 2005

  2. Is Tiger already available?

    Daniel Bovensiepen, Mar 6, 2005

  3. It is early access only, from what I hear.

    On 10.3 you had to install your own readline, Apple may not have
    changed that. At least in 10.3 I had no problems if i installed
    readline myself in addition to the (default) apple and use it.

    -Brian

    Brian McCallister, Mar 6, 2005
  4. Lon Baker

    Ryan Davis Guest

    Agreed. I was going to work on getting that cleaned up and send a patch
    in. I found some other minor issues as well, but haven't had the time
    to track them down.

    Ryan Davis, Mar 6, 2005