composite control

john pryor

I've built a composite control which I then put into a
datalist control. When I run my web page I only get one
rendering of my composite controls all of the other items
in the list are the default text from the control. This
is my first attempt at building a composite control so
I'm sure I've missed a step or two, I'd appreciate it if
someone could fill me in on what I'm missing, thanks.

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi John,

I noticed that you posted the same question in the
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols group. I have replied
you in that thread. Please check that thread when you have time. I
certainly appreciate your time.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support