  1. BING BANG

    BING BANG Guest

    Any body know where I might find such code?

    BING BANG, Mar 14, 2012

  2. BING BANG

    Jorgen Grahn Guest

    First read the Wikipedia article for "Cyclic redundancy check". Then
    you'll notice there are at least two different 64-bit CRCs in use; you
    have to decide which one you want.

    /Jorgen

    Jorgen Grahn, Mar 14, 2012

  3. The only 64 bit CRC polynomial that I know of is very easy to
    do on 32 bit machines, as it has no terms in the upper half.

    Otherwise, it takes a little work to get the shifts to work right,
    but isn't really all that hard to do.

    -- glen

    glen herrmannsfeldt, Mar 15, 2012
  4. BING BANG