configure kannel to get the data from database

Rajkumar Surabhi

hi everyone,
My project is to send sms to mobile. iam new to rails. how to configure
the kannel to push sms to gateway.
is it better first keep the data into database and kannel has to fetch
the records from database and send sms... or push the url to gateway bu
using Net::push and store the data into database. If first is better
option how to configure the kannel or how to push the data from the
database to kannnel fromrails application.
And in my application i have messages to be delivered at scheduled time.
how can we do that . is it kannel job or we have to push it from
applicaotion if to push from appliaction how do it.

please help me its very urgent.