configure weblogic in eclipse editor

gk

i have eclipse editor.
i have an ejb code written in eclipse editor.
i have generated the ear file via ant build file

Now, i want to integrate weblogic8.1 in eclipse so that i can deploy
ear file and debug my code in my eclipse IDE.

is it possible ?

i have tried to integrate weblogic in eclipse ide ....but i dont know
what are the parameters i need to fill to get it running .

could you please help ?

here is the pop up when i click "server" icon in eclipse ide....i have
chosen weblogic server options from the list of servers.

http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=weblogiclt6.jpg

My questions:

i see there are weblogic8 and weblogic9 options in eclipse ide .....i
used weblogic 8 option because i have weblogic 8.1 ......have i chosen
correctly ?

please see the screenshot i posted ...i dont understand what to fill
with "execution domain name","execution domain root" etc .....could
you suggest ?

Kindly please help me to configure weblogic in eclipse editor.

i also dont find the deployment directory .....where my ear file will
go ...do i need to write that code in ANT build.xml or eclipse itself
will take care of that ?

please guide me

thank you