    'projects table file path'. Wedit->Project->Configuration->General
    _tells_ me this but does not allow me to _change_ it. How my I set it
    to what I want?

    Peter Percival, Mar 25, 2014

  2. Peter Percival

    Noob Guest

    Maybe you can try in comp.compilers.lcc

    Noob, Mar 25, 2014

  3. That's a good idea! I didn't even know it existed :-( .

    Peter Percival, Mar 25, 2014
  4. Peter Percival

    jacob navia Guest

    Le 25/03/2014 16:39, Peter Percival a écrit :
    Apparently you installed lcc-win in C:, that is why the directory used
    is in C:

    True, you should be able to change that, but I haven't thought about
    allowing that. I can do it if I find time for that. Sorry.

    jacob/ Developer of lccwin64

    jacob navia, Mar 25, 2014