Connect digital camera to Windows Mobile 5 device using wireless

.LP

I am looking for a way to connect a digital compact camera with flash so it
can transfer images to a WM5 powered device.

The reason for this is tah cameras in wm5 devices is not good enough yet,
and I want to be able to use an external camera to transfer take the images,
and be able to acces them from my application on the device.

All larger camera producers have now compact digital cameras with wifi, but
none yet that may send images to my device :(

Anu suggestions?