Connection Pooling Error

shahzad

I am using the following Connction string in web.config in asp.net
application
<add key="ConnectionInfo" value="Data Source=MyServer; Min Pool Size=5;Max
Pool Size=100; Connect Timeout=120; Initial Catalog=TestDB;User
ID=sa;Password=******;"/>

Application is running fine but after couple of days I got the follwong
exception on login page but there is no error and all connection are closed
properly. Then I reset IIS server & site come up again after IIS reset

The Exception is

The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool.
This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max
pool size was reached.
at
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection
owningConnection)
at
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection
outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()

Plese could you help me
the server is the website is live and client is trouble

Thanks
SA

George Ter-Saakov

Close database connections.... Always..... No matter what happened....

George.