    It seems they mainly support Java, .NET and Ruby.
    Can I use one of the previous listed servers for Python project?
    Thanks.

    Hussein B, Jul 29, 2008

  2. Hudson can, and AFAIK CC as well - they only invoke shell-scripts (at least
    hudson does, and CC you can convince doing that using ANT)

    So go ahead and use them - shouldn't be much (more) effort than for java
    projects.

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Jul 29, 2008

  3. You can definitely set up CruiseControl to handle Python, but don't
    ask me for details as it was a couple of years and a change of job
    ago. I seem to remember it being easier when CC was driving make,
    but we had makefiles in any case for building the extension modules
    needed -- writing a makefile from scratch might be a bit much.

    Sion Arrowsmith, Jul 29, 2008
  4. Hussein B

    Erik Ramfelt Guest

    Erik Ramfelt, Jul 29, 2008
  5. Hussein B

    BlueBird Guest

    I have CC almost running here with python tests and there is no
    technical problem in front. You must package your test scripts so that
    they exit with something different than 0 in case of failure, and then
    just use the Exec runner of CC to run them.

    BlueBird, Jul 30, 2008
  6. Hussein B was kind enough to say:
    If you want, you can use ant as a build script, and then define the usual
    targets (build, dist, test), ecc. and then use xmlrunner to publish them in
    a junit-like format which can be read through cruisecontrol or other CI
    tools.

    --
    Alan Franzoni <>
    -

    Alan Franzoni, Jul 30, 2008
  7. Hello,

    You can use TeamCity.

    Build and test your project with command-line runner and
    make sure you've installed modules for reporting
    tests to TeamCity.

    http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TW/Python+Unit+Test+Reporting

    Leonid Shalupov, Jul 31, 2008