Control order of CSS files in themes

rshillington

just poking around with how themes work, and it looks like all the CSS
files in a given theme are linked into the head sections of pages that
reference the given theme. That's fine, but how do you control the
order of the loading of the CSS. It appears that they are loaded in
alphabetical order, but i'm not seeing there that is so described in
the documentation.

Suggestions,
Ralph Shillington

clintonG

Yes, TARFU with the current implementation and the stylesheets are loaded
alphanumerically so we must prefix filenames to force inheritence ...

1_whatever.css
2_whatever.css
3_whatever.css

The documentation for 2.0 is GFS.