    shorter. I know it can be done because ImageButton does this; the question
    is how?

    Thanks.

    Peter Zolja, Jan 19, 2007

  2. Nathaniel Greene, Jan 20, 2007

  3. Peter Zolja

    Peter Zolja Guest

    I think I had seen that adding [ParseChildren(false)] at the top of my
    That was one of the things I tried before posting, but it doesn't seem to
    work. We had some issues with VS too; what we did was to slipstream the SP1
    into the kit and reinstall the whole thing. Surprisingly (or maybe not) it
    took less to do the slipstream, uninstall, and then reinstall the new
    version than simply installing SP1 on top. I hope you get it working...

    Peter Zolja, Jan 22, 2007