Modify Customer Control HTML

Jon

Hello all,

I'd like to know if it's possible to change a Custom Composites
rendered HTML at design time by an option on the Action List. For
example, when you first drag the custom control on it produces the
HTML that you see in design view

<cc1:userinfo id="UserInfo1" runat="server" ></cc1:userinfo>

Then you choose an option from the Action List and it modifies the
HTML you see in desgn view to:

<cc1:userinfo id="UserInfo1" runat="server" >
<asp:textbox runat="server" id="textbox1" />
</cc1:userinfo>

Is this possible? If so, any exmaples would be great.

Thanks,

Jon