Controlling the TreeView

Tor Inge Rislaa

Controlling the TreeView

I have the sitemap below as source for my TreeView control. When I open my
application I want only the nodes Home, About, Products and Contact to show.
The child nodes of Products (Product1 and Product1) should reveal when the
user click on the title Products.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<siteMap>
<siteMapNode title="Home" url="Default.aspx">
<siteMapNode title="About" url="About.aspx" />
<siteMapNode title="Products" url="Products.aspx">
<siteMapNode title="Product1" url="Product1.aspx" />
<siteMapNode title="Product2" url="Product2.aspx" />
</siteMapNode>
<siteMapNode title="Contact" url="Contact.aspx" />
</siteMapNode>
</siteMap>

- The first question is therefore how to control the what is visible at
startup
- Next how to control the reveal of child nodes by clicking on the title (I
don't want to use a expand or collapse icon)
- Is it also possible to automatically collapse the node Products when the
user click on one of the other Parent nodes Home, About, or Contact

(LanguageVB, ASP.NET 2.0)

TIRislaa