Expand/collapse treeview nodes by clicking the node text

Tor Inge Rislaa

I need to expand/collapse TreeView nodes to show/hide childnodes by clikcing
on the node text (instead of using the expand/collapse icon). Does anyone
know how to do that? (What property has to be set on the TreeView control?)

My control I bound to a web.sitemap as below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<siteMap>
<siteMapNode title="Home" url="Default.aspx">
<siteMapNode title="About" url="About.aspx" />
<siteMapNode title="Products" url="Products.aspx">
<siteMapNode title="Product1" url="Product1.aspx" />
<siteMapNode title="Product2" url="Product2.aspx" />
</siteMapNode>
<siteMapNode title="Contact" url="Contact.aspx" />
</siteMapNode>
</siteMap>

(Language VB ASP.NET 2.0)

TIRislaa