controls get in way of viewing design page

Beemer Biker

Data controls such as SqlDataSource get positioned at the top of the design
page and make it hard to see GUI controls. There is no style method where I
can set the position nor can I drag them and drop them down at the bottom of
the page under the grid and all other usefull GUI object.

I found that I can position the cursor and hold down the return key and put
a bunch of returns in front of them so that get pushed down out of the way.
When I do this I find it is then easy to accidently add stuff in between
those returns and then unexpected things can happen.

It gets worse when there are several SqlDataSource objects when binding
controls to them they got to go somewhere and it gets messy.

Joseph "Beemer Biker" Stateson
http://TipsForTheComputingImpaired.com
http://ResearchRiders.org Ask about my 99'R1100RT

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

how about moving the tags in the html page lower (not in the designer). see
if that works.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney