    support

    Any way to achieve this ? I have no html knowledge at all

    TIA for hints !

    MoiMeme, Apr 20, 2006

  2. MoiMeme

    baba.dessa Guest

    You probably have two routes. Find someone to do it for you or study
    up and do it yourself. If you're technically inclined, take a look at
    www.w3schools.com and go through their tutorials. One problem that you
    may run into is if you need to have the Strict version of xhtml. If
    so, then you had better hope that your developer used CSS (Cascading
    Style Sheets) to do the presentation, because if not you could run into
    a lot more work because strict requires that the content and
    presentation be separated. Hope this helped some.
    BabaFree

    baba.dessa, Apr 21, 2006

  3. MoiMeme

    frederick Guest

    I'm a little unclear as to what exactly you're asking.

    Do you mean that you have your own website that you want to know how to
    change, or do you mean that you can't get your 'phone to work with
    someone else's site?

    If the former, then we'd need more details; for example, a URL.

    If the latter, then there's probably not anything that you can
    realistically do, although it might not hurt to contact the site owner
    to let them know that you're having difficulties accessing their site.

    frederick, Apr 21, 2006
  4. MoiMeme

    mbstevens Guest

    Run it through HTML Tidy (free download, link in w3.org).

    mbstevens, Apr 21, 2006