Create an XLIFF editor using C# and .Net 3.5 technologies.

NishWishs

can any one please tell me how to do this one even any example or
links to do will be appreciated
Create an XLIFF editor using C# and .Net 3.5 technologies.

Requirements:

The tool should be able to perform the following:

* Open an existing XLIFF file
* Save the modified XLIFF file
* Display the Id (read only)
* Display the un-translated text (read only)
* Display and edit the translated text (read/write)
o Changing the text should automatically change the state to
translated
* Display and edit the translation state as a Boolean (is
translated – read/write). XLIFF supports multiple states; this tool
only cares about translated and needs-translation.
* Allow filtering the displayed data by (filtering will take place
when the Apply Filters buttons is clicked):
o Id
o Un-translated text sub-string
o Translated text sub-string
o Filtered state

Suggested UI:

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Input:

Use this sample XLIFF file to test the tool.

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Output:

The output should be a VS 2008 project and source that meets the above
requirements. The code should be written in C# and make use of .Net
3.5 technologies including WPF.

Suggestions:

Determine a load strategy – XmlDocument, LinqToXML, etc

Try to use XAML for displaying the data.

Use Data Binding where appropriate. Bind Dependency Properties for
the UI controls in XAML to the data.

Use a ValueConverter to convert the XLIFF state to a boolean

Guest

[...]

WPF on ASP.NET? I think you are in the wrong group...

NishWishs

WPF on ASP.NET? I think you are in the wrong group...

Dude Y DId u say Like that , can u please tell me how can i do this,
it was given to me in a processed of interview

Guest

Dude Y DId u say Like that , can u please tell me how can i do this,
it was given to me in a processed of interview- Hide quoted text -

again, your question is not about asp.net.