create movie

Peter Tawdross

Hello
I need (at work) to create any type of movies, i have set of frames, but i
don't know how to use them to create a movie.

Peter Tawdross

Aggro

Peter said:
Hello
I need (at work) to create any type of movies, i have set of frames, but i
don't know how to use them to create a movie.

Use google to search for code that does the work for you. I don't
suggest that you do by yourself. But if you want to you need to seek for
the movie-file specifications and then just.. do it.

Default User

Peter said:
this is decoder not encoder (player not recoder). I can find many decoders,
but i can' find any encoder.

This is why people should refrain from answering off-topic posts. It
just encourages the offender to keep going with his off-topic posting.
Go find a different newsgroup.

Brian Rodenborn

Wellu =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E4kinen?=

this is decoder not encoder (player not recoder). I can find many decoders,
but i can' find any encoder.

Totally off-topic but check the sources more
carefully.. MPlayer project also delivers MEncoder which is
certainly an encoder.

BTW. How the he** people can't use Google or similar to
find these kind of stuff? Or atleast post to a more
suitable newsgroup..