    VS.NET 2010?

    Thanks,
    Asaf

    Asaf, Apr 21, 2010

  2. Asaf

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    You create a new Empty Asp.Net Project, and then you add the Web service
    as a new item to the project.

    Mr. Arnold, Apr 22, 2010

  3. Asaf

    Asaf Guest

    Hello Arnold,

    I know I can create a new Web Service from an Empty ASP.NET project but it
    is not the same as it is from VS.NET 2008 where it adds other folders and
    many stuff at Web.config file where VS.NET Empty ASP.NET project are kind of
    having nothing in Web.config and folders?

    Regards,
    Asaf

    Asaf, Apr 22, 2010
  4. Asaf

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Maybe, they are pushing you to use WCF Web service project as MS is
    leveraging classic Web service out in favor of WCF, and you have to do
    the rest yourself.

    Mr. Arnold, Apr 22, 2010