Credit Card Verification fails

itsmedotcom2001

Hello,

I am trying to write a function in asp.net with VB scripting, which
gives message when the credit card verification fails.

when the user type in the last four digits of cc in a text box, and it
fails for the first time, the message is...we didn't recognize the
numbers, please try again

2nd time it should be please contact us at blabh blabh....

Please help.

Scott M.

Well since VB.NET uses VB.NET and not VBScript, I'd say you should start
looking at that first.