Crystal report

Guest

Hello,
I made a web page with a CrystalReportViewer in which I show a report.
When I start the web page with the Visual Studio 2005 web server there is no
problem.
But when I publish my web site on the local IIS (on the developpement
computer), I haven't the pictures (print, export, ...) in the menu of the
crystal report control. And for example, when I click on the printer button,
in bottom of the internet explorer I have the message "Done, but with errors
on page". But I have my report and it contents.
Why?