CSQA & CSTE Prep Courses for International Certifications by QAI,USA

Vijay

CSQA & CSTE Prep Courses for International Certifications by QAI,USA
@Hyderabad

After receiving overwhelming response to our last 50+ batches,
SpectraMindSolutions.com now announces a new batch of Prep Courses for

CSQA & CSTE so as to prepare you thoroughly for the most prestigious
certification exams conducted by QAI, USA (www.qaiusa.com). We have
consistent record of 100% passing results for last 5+ years.

1. Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA)
What is CSQA?
CSQA certification is a formal recognition of a level of proficiency in

the information technology (IT) quality assurance industry. Acquiring
the CSQA indicates a professional level of competence in the principles

of Quality Assurance. Individuals clearing CSQA exam become member of a

recognized professional group leading to rapid career advancement and
greater acceptance in their role as a advisors to management.
Who should attend:
1. Project Managers, Project Leaders
2. Software Professionals & Process Engineers
3. Directors, Senior Management professionals
4. Quality & Testing Professionals
CSQA Course contents:(Revised 2006 syllabus)
The course covers all the 10 domains of CSQA as per CBOK & case studies

discussions by experts.
1. Quality Principles and Concepts
2. Quality Leadership
3. Quality Baselines (Assessments and Audits)
4. Quality Assurance
5. Quality Planning
6. Define, Build, Implement and Improve Work Processes
7. Quality Control Practices
8. Metrics and Measurement
9. Internal Control and Security
10. Outsourcing, COTS and Contracting Quality
Start Date : 6th Jan 07
Fees: Rs. 8000 (Inclusive of Study mtl, Question bank & Case studies,
Mock Tests, etc.)
About the QAI Exam: ( Visit www.softwarecertifications.org )
Forthcoming Exam dates: 24th March 07
Last Date to apply: 2 months before exam date
Exam fees: $ 350 to be paid to QAI, USA
Exam Center: Hyderabad Pune, Chennai,Bangalore, Mumbai and other metros

2. Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE)

What is CSTE?
The CSTE certification is intended to establish standards for initial
qualification and provide direction for the testing function through an

aggressive educational program. Acquiring the designation of CSTE
indicates a professional level of competence in the principles and
practices of quality control in the IT profession. This program helps
participants acquire a higher level of technical expertise in the
Testing function.
Who should attend?
1. Software Professionals
2. Project Managers, Project Leaders, Test Leads,Test Managers
3. Quality & Testing Professionals
CSTE Course contents:(Revised 2006 syllabus)
The course covers all the 10 domains of CSTE as per CBOK & case studies

discussions by experts.
1. Software Testing Principles and Concepts
2. Building the Test Environment
3. Managing the Test Project
4. Test Planning
5. Executing the Test Plan
6. Test Status, Analysis and Reporting
7. User Acceptance Testing
8. Testing Software Developed by Outside Organizations
9. Testing Software Controls and the Adequacy of Security
Procedures
10. Testing New Technologies
Start Date : 6th Jan 07
Duration : 2.5 months (Every Sunday 9.30 am to 11.30 am & 12.00 to 2.00

pm)
Fees: Rs. 8000 (Inclusive of Study mtl, Question bank & Case studies,
Mock Tests, etc.)

About the QAI Exam: ( Visit www.softwarecertifications.org )
Forthcoming Exam dates: 24th March 07
Last Date to apply: 2 months before exam date
Exam fees: $ 350 to be paid to QAI, USA
Exam Center: Hyderabad Pune, Chennai,Bangalore, Mumbai and other metros

Course Highlights:
1. Faculty Members: Our faculties consist of Professionals working at
leading Software MNC in Pune & Mumbai.. They are certified as CSQA,
CSTE and have rich IT industry experience in a number of technical and
managerial roles at senior positions.

2. There will be Classroom Sessions (covering all the domains of CBOK)
& Extensive Case Study Discussion and experience sharing by Practicing
Certified Professionals.

3. Two Mock Tests based on actual Exam pattern.

4. Trained more than 5000+ Professional for Software Quality & Testing
including CSQA/CSTE in last 5 years.

5. Our last batch Results ( sept 06 Exams) are 100%.

NOTE: We also provide corporate trainings on CSTE, ISTQB, ISEB, IIST,
ASQ, CSQA,CSPM,PMP,CAPM & Automated Testing tools (Win Runner,Load
Runner,QTP Rational tools etc).

HURRY LIMITED SEATS ON FIRST COME BASIS!

For Registrations & More Details Contact:

Contact :
Mr Vijay
Spectra Mind Solutions
Flat no 404 , Everest Block
Aditya Enclave
Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038.
PH: 040-40035734
Mobile:0-94400 89341
Email:[email protected]
Visit us at: http://spectramindsolutions.com

CBFalconer

Vijay said:
CSQA & CSTE Prep Courses for International Certifications by
QAI,USA @Hyderabad
.... snip spam ...

Contact :
Mr Vijay
Spectra Mind Solutions
Flat no 404 , Everest Block
Aditya Enclave
Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038.
PH: 040-40035734
Mobile:0-94400 89341
Email:[email protected]
Visit us at: http://spectramindsolutions.com

Posted and mailed. I suggest complaining directly to the author of
this spam (<mailto:[email protected]>). This will get
any real replies buried in the noise, and help to point out the
stupidity of posting spam in newsgroups.