CSS too hard

dorayme

wombat said:
My philosophy is this: Dedicate yourself to one browser you like to use
and work CSS with that. Then after you're satisfied with the end result
with what you're using check it t...

This is not a good philosophy (so you should be able to attract a
lot of disciples). Mainly and especially if IE 5 or 6 (or even 7,
though I know little of this) is the browser.

dorayme

dorayme said:
and I can assure you all the css tutes now look to
be of the very highest calibre compared with the css ones.

compared with the MySQL ones...

(what's the matter with me this morning?)