current version of assembly not being referenced by website appl

Steve Richter

writing asp.net on a development system ...

I have a class library assembly that I am building every day:
c:\srprojects\DatabaseClasses\bin\debug\DatabaseClasses.dll

In my website apps I reference that assembly in its build location.
It has been working the way I want it to, but now when I use F5 to
test my web page, I am getting an error ( no problem, an expected code
error ) and the debugger is telling me the source code does not
match. And from the error, I appear to be running assembly code from
a few days ago, not the current version ( the debugger is displaying
the correct code )

I guess the DatabaseClasses.dll assembly I am referencing is not the
one being executed. Why not? And how do I find out or tell asp.net/
IIS to use the assembly from my class library build project?

thanks,

Steve Richter

the problem was caused by the dll in question also being used by
another dll used in the website appl. Once I rebuilt that dll I got
the current version of the one causing me the problems.

-Steve